Monday, February 18, 2013

College Trad has moved!





I started this Blogspot in early 2011, and over the past two years I have had immense pleasure in writing articles and adding new content for your enjoyment. The intent has, and always will be, to educate young men interested in traditional and preppy styled American fashion, and I have appreciated your overwhelming response and feedback.

For this new 2013 year, I have decided to upgrade to my own personal domain and host, where I plan on investing more of my attention and time to offering you, my awesome reader, new original content and features. I hope you like the new website and please pardon any dust as I continue to mold it to your liking.

I've enjoyed my time here on Blogspot but have simply outgrown it for my new direction. For your ease, I have redirected the old articles to the mirrored website. And since this will be my last official post here, please head over to the new home front for all updated content.


As always, thank you for reading.
-Tony
CollegeTrad@Gmail.com


(Click below to link to the new CollegeTrad.com!)






11 comments:

  1. I need start looking in Calgary for a college that is going to have my major. I would like to get my schooling done before I lose interest in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to choosing an Edmonton college, what is it that you are looking for is very important. Knowing what you need is a very important thing while looking into schooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a wonderful blog with lot of informations. We do manufacture and supply Profile Projector Suppliers in India. We are looking forward to serve you in future.
    Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate this post...and am looking forward for more....ACC 557 Entire Course

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this type of sport cloth.Thanks for sharing! Wool Blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful.

    BA College In Jaipur | BSC College In Jaipur| BCOM College In Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

  8. Your blog is very nice thank you for this wonderful information i like very much for this article. and it will give the more information from this blog.

    Dynamic positioning

    ReplyDelete